Thursday, April 3, 2008

Just an update ....

It is really hard for me to edit this next part of my book and get it out for public eyes to see. I am trying to please bear with me. This has been a very emotional journey for me and one that I need to do. Writing this is very therapuetic for me. And I am going through the emotions that I went through as our journey was enfolding. I feel the happiness, the sadness, the frustration and the sickness in my stomach. Right now in the story to give you a little overview is when we find out that he needed a small bowel and liver transplant. This was a hard time for me on the inside. I really didn't let it show on the outside. At least to me I didn't. Other people will probably say differently but, I was trying to hide how I felt. So, give me a few days and you will get more of the story.

No comments:

Songs