Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My book

I am going to start leaving parts of my book here. Since I can't find a disk to save it on what better way to save it? Well, as long as I don't forget the password of course. So, from now on you get to read Johnathan's Journey. (Our journey in the NICU as seen through a mother's eyes). I am going to leave the who I dedicate this book to up first. Then I'll start at the beginning and just start leaving a couple of pages every day. Please don't fault me for my grammer and punctuation. This is the first stages and that will come later. Well, here goes.


First and foremost I would like to say without my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and Our Father God this book would not be possible.


I would like to dedicate this book to the memory of my son Johnathan "JT" Thomas Michael Poling. You taught me more things than you will ever know, during your brief visit to our world. And you touched more lives and still are bubbas.

To Retta Mitchell: A person who was loved by many and who loved children with all of her heart. She was what true humanity and compassion is about. Thanks for lending her to us Lord.

To Stacy who loved my son as much as I did and who fought for him right along side with me. Thanks for all the support and just letting me be ME. I love ya!! (See Lulua, I kept her).

Finally, to my family who has been through this with me and without them here helping me through this I don’t think I would have had a reason to continue on.


So there is the dedication part.

Tune in tomorrow for the beginning.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Wow, you've been through a lot. My prayers are with you. Cool that you are homeschooling - we are too.

I just uploaded some video of Daniel that played while his mom sang Bring the Rain the Sunday before his brain surgery.

Keep praying for Daniel - he had a grand mal seizure - the surgery left a 15% chance that they would remain... Please keep praying!

Thanks!

Songs